Re: Military vs. Recreational

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on July 02, 2001 at 16:47:54:

In Reply to: Re: Military vs. Recreational posted by Steve on July 02, 2001 at 16:39:58:

Why can't you answer a simple question??? Is your only experience with FFM's in an aquarium???

I didn't ask about depth or controlled environments..

Was it limited to aquariums or not????

I'm held to the umptenth levels of definitions and I'm simply wondering why you offered an opinion about FFM's to a guy that quit clearly stated that he was going to the Empress of Ireland [ largely regarded as one of the most difficult dives in the world] that sits in strong currents, required multiple gas switches, is in freezing cold water, has it's own wreck diving an penetrating complexitites and all other tasl loaded requirements, but yet you are refusing to answer the most findamental of basic question respecting your experiences with FFM's...

If you are offereing your advise based on an aquarium dive to someone, and opinioning on my reali life diving advise, the least you can do is provide your background on the issue..

Don't attempt to turn this into a flame issue, becasue it isn't.. I've simply questioned your qualifications to issue posts respecting FFM's and I'm getting the Clinton, game parsing, hair slpiiting, verbal gymnastics that is all too common place in this bbs...

The question was simple, and it was yes or no.. It had NOTHING at all to do with definitions of *controlled environments*...

So let me ask again..

DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE WITH FFM's OUTSIDE THE AQUARIUM???????

YES or NO....

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]