Re: Nitrox question - non O2 cleaned cylinders

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on August 06, 2001 at 17:36:07:

In Reply to: Re: Nitrox question - non O2 cleaned cylinders posted by AADIVER on August 06, 2001 at 17:28:56:

See Dive OutPost.. They are a bigger shop than most shops here in town.. By in large Florida is so MUCH more ahead of the game in term sof Nitrox education than we are in California as to be laughable..

Frank, I don't want to notpick here.. The facts are what they are and whether or not a particular dive shop wants to sets particular paramaters is beyond the scope af anything I can control and I also cede the point that every dive shop owner is entitled to set there own rules.. That is 100% their right as an owner, but it doesn't mean that it's right..

Take for example Frank, I know you agree with me with respect to Ken Kurtis' [ Reef Seekers] mysterious non-Nitrox policy.. I agree that Ken has the right to set it, but I happen to think it is bizarre and lacks sound education or judgement.. The same logic applies to the filling process.. I respect the right of an owner to fill as they see fit, but it doesn't mean that because they say it, is it true...

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]