my Zeagle Tech B/C softback holds doubles pretty good

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Karl S. on September 06, 2001 at 18:26:07:

In Reply to: Re: fiction based on fact posted by Steve on September 06, 2001 at 18:16:03:

the Zeagle Tech B/C has two holes in it in the back for securing the butterfly nuts of the doubles, and it has two large straps that go around it to secure the tanks with. works fine so far.

cant imagine why i would need a backplate. friend of mine said he tried a backplate but it only hurt his back. he doesnt use one with his doubles either. he has the same B/C as me.

thanks for the advice on the drysuit class, Steve. i think i will take it, for a change. normally i dont.

... just called my local competing NAUI store. they happen to have a drysuit class coming up this week. I have been diving with SSI and PADI scuba schools for the past two years, so i think i will give this NAUI store some business now, and see how good they are.

they are going to laugh when i show up for their class with my tech doubles. but thats why i bought the dry suit, so i might as well wear it all.

the NAUI store is where i buy my ScubaPro stuff, like regs & fins & SPGs. best regs & fins made, still. OMS makes pretty good miniature SPGs too.

see you laterrr.......

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]