Re: A Customer like you

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jim Hoffmann on July 02, 2003 at 09:53:33:

In Reply to: Re: Which LA County Dive shop has the largest variety of gear? posted by Neptune on July 01, 2003 at 22:46:19:

Nepture, I wish you had posted this on the other board (oh will, here is the PG response). My windows are painted and clean. The shop has a cleaning service. The pool, classroom, and bath rooms are clean to (I'm sorry if we don't meet your standards). The inventory is new and the staff are all divers(I have some old thing around (artifacts), most are from wrecks, things, I have picked up over the 35 years I have been diving, I'm sorry if you don't like artifacts).
If you want to know something about equipment and want an informed honest answer (then we can give it to you, and the history of the product, and the history of the company that makes it).
Nepture, you seem to be like allot of customers I have met over the years, you are more impressed by flash then by substance.
You sound like a good SC customer to me, you should go there and buy your gear (they have everything a customer like you needs).

Jim Hoffmann
Scuba Toys

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]