DFG Thug busted by patriot citizen!

AquaFlite Custom Wetsuits, Dive Skins, and Dive Parkas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Freedom fighter on May 23, 2004 at 21:27:01:

Last lobster season at the end of a multiday dive trip a criminal from the DFG arrived at the docks and unlawfulyl demanded that everyone give up their Constitutional right to be free from searches and siezures by demandiing that everyone be searched withotu consent and without probably cause-clearly a crimnal infringement upo the Constitution.

After I refused to give up my Constitutional rights, the criminal from the DFG started to threaten me with physical violence and with kidnapping. Informed him that threatening to deprive someone of their Constitutonal rights under the color of authroity is a felony, and if he did not decist, I would arrest him. Well, that is sorta like threatening to defend yourself to a robber, so against the law, he searched my personal effects.

After he was done committing his multiple crimes, I went down to the local police station to file a criminal complaint. When the deputy refused to take acomplaint, I filed a personell complaint against him for failing to take a complaint.

Next since I knew that both criminal agencies would violate the law further, I filed a civil complaint in Superior Court. Obviously this initialyl got dismissed as the lower courts are criminals themselves who think the law is to be selectively applied.

I finally got an appelate court issue a writ and the complaint was back on again. After personally empaneling a jury, I was awarded 10,000 in actual damages and $100,000 in punitive and exemplary damages against the DFG.

Right now I am in the process of filing a lawsuit against the criminals at the p.d. and I am filing a personal civil suit against the DFG thug.

It is about time us divers did somethign about this criiminal enterprise, I can imagine a class action suit and a demand by the AG's office to file a RICO complaint....

Remember, the US Constitution gives you the right to be free from unreasonable searches and seizures, and no jackass DFG goon can deprive you of your right to not consent to a search-they must have probably cause and if they don't, tell them to go to hell.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]