diver.net

Deep Breakwall Diving

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by seahunt for LABUGMAN on February 17, 2009 at 20:43:57:

Big Mike....I was having a rough day at work this week when I got a call from the famous Jon H.
He said " It's flat as a lake out there, let's go diving" I said " Jon, I'm swamped here at the
office and I have a big meeting tomorrow morning in downtown LA." He said " We'll be home by 11 PM."
so I said "OK, I'll be there" We went deep inside the breakwall .....into the living rooms....down
the halls....and into the bedrooms and closets where the Big ones hide. It's a secret world where
few people ever go. A place where you could get lost and never make it out alive if you don't do it
right. One tank later we met at the boat with our 7 bugs each, they were all nice ones. I had lost
a big one because I was distracted by my regulator gurgling water as I was stretched out to the limit.
I still managed to get a nice 8 lb bug and a couple slightly smaller ones. I passed over many legal
bugs looking for the nicer ones. Jon had all big ones. He said he saw a monster bug way way back
inside that was maybe 14 lbs ! Well....We'll be back...maybe next time. Jon and I go back a long
time as dive buddies. It was good to dive with him again. Take care.....Mel

• A Time To Dive - The Raider
  • Do The Tuna
  • seahunt Diving For The Fun Of It

• Follow Ups:

Name:
    E-Mail:
    Subject:
    Optional Link Title:
    Optional Image URL:
    Post Background Color: White     Black
    Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full