Re: Refreshed memory Repost again.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on April 11, 2001 at 09:44:08:

In Reply to: Re: Refreshed memory Repost again. posted by Steve on April 10, 2001 at 22:34:20:

Steve,

I'm in tax season ( I actually have a real job for a living and April 15th is quickly approaching) sorry I couldn't respond until now but lighten up a bit..

As for giving a free deco software program on line, you need to realize that this is what these people do for a living and how they pay their bills. Would you be willing to give away for free your trade or craft?????

As for the 02 and why it isn't incorporated into the plan I'm not sure what you are talking about????

Deocplan will use any mix you want...

As for a 60/40 mix you may want to learn about 02 windows a bit more.. at 70' with a 50% 02 content you get a higher 02 window and the gradients are more favorable.. As I noted I have begun using Heliox at 70' and thus have been using a 50% 02 and 50% He. I feel much better after my dives and we have begun compliling Doppler data after each dive. When we have completed enough tests we will post the results..

Furthermore, in addition to the added physiological benefits it is very important to note that an END of less than 100' by definition is safer than an END of 146' and while I notice that you suggest that you have done this type of diving before on air, you should really consider using gas the next time. You'll notice an immediate difference...

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]