Re: Kinderscuba

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on April 23, 2001 at 14:49:35:

In Reply to: Kinderscuba posted by Jim Hoffmann on April 23, 2001 at 14:35:58:

Posted by Jim Hoffmann on April 23, 2001 at 14:35:58:

I don’t know, what do you think?

I think that PADI has long ago lost it's sole, it's direction and it core principles.......

I'm so glad that I didn't renew my PADI DM last year as a protest to this nonsense.. I want no part of an organization that believes it's ok to entice 8 year olds by making pretty little patches...

How thw hell is heading the sinking ship over there??? Obvioulsy the marketing department comes up with *brilliant* ideas that get passed the lawyers and then it gets packages as the *family* thing to do...

Next time the PADI defenders get on here and say stop PADI bashing unless you can point to specifics this is the 1st post I'll send them to.. And next time I hear that crock about it *not being the agency that makes the difference, but the instructor* I'll want to know what genuise dreamed up the deep air certs, the 8 year olds and the *experince tech diving* nonsense....

To all you PADI defender and/or card holders your agency is hijacking it's sole right out from under your eyes, it's time to wake up and stop defending this insanity....

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]