diver.net

Sorry Ken but

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Elaine on November 20, 2008 at 19:47:25:

In Reply to: Re: Be more specific posted by Ken Kurtis on November 20, 2008 at 18:37:02:

California Seeks Comments On Coastal Impact Assistance Plan – plea to send comments. I don’t have a clue what they are talking about or how it would impact me. I don't have hours to research the issues.

Dungeness crab sport fishing season opens statewide Nov. 1. I don’t know anybody who fishes for Dungeness Crabs.

Mlpa Draft Regional Profile For California South Coast Ready For Review And Public Comment – I flipped through a couple of pages and I couldn’t relate to any of them. Maybe I hit the wrong pages, but my nose scrunched and I wondered “where the heck is that”.

More MLPA Stakeholders named – Looked at the list and I don’t know any of them.

My impression is that the raw material isn’t very public friendly and it seems to have already been made except for editing comments. I don't find much that I can relate to.

Having reps put up links to the public documents in fine. It would be much more helpful if they would briefly summarize how things are planned to change for diving off the local coast and at Catalina Island. It is too much to go through with too much irrelevant information. I am providing feedback!!!!!!!!!!!! This is it.

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to