Cop out......

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on February 21, 2001 at 09:30:28:

In Reply to: You'z a BS Artist posted by seahunt on February 20, 2001 at 17:06:38:

For a guy with such a big mouth you certainly turn into a pussy when you get challenged..

You once again hide behind bullshit and play arm chair diver..

You say what we do is *impossible*, yet we do it every single week, we offer to show you, we offer to pay for your boat trip, we fly out the guy that designed the concept, but yet you continue to rant and rave and continue to live in denial...

Please show me a post where I said I *would* write an explanation on the net. I said from the outset that if I could come up with something that adequately addresses the issue I would. In attempting to put together something it seemed to me that it would come out incomplete or possibly inaccurate. We then offered to fly out a guy that designed the system, a guy that has set world records, a guy that was featured on NBC last week and rather than take the opportunity to show up you continue with your long winded tirades about *impossibility*.. This may come as a big surprise to you but some people actually take real life classes to learn how to dive and not just sit behind a keyboard...

Amr chair diving is all it seems that you can do.

You spout on ad nauseam about your mathematical skills , blah, blah, blah and I keep telling you that we don't do mathematical calculations at every depth. So let me be clear about this, I don't care how good you think you are at math, that isn't what is ncesessary. It's more about awareness and understanding of the deco models. But you are too arrogant to shut the hell up for a minute and listen to what we are trying to tell you.

You are so focused on trying to parse my words and point out inconsistencies that you've lost the forest from the trees..

You cast yourself in the role of *defender* as if Ken or Eins need you to defend them. You should take off the cape, shut the hell up and listen more.. As George Irvine says, * Take the cotton out of your ears and shove it in your mouth*..

BTW, who gives a shit if you challenged me in the manner with which I posed the offer??? You told me that I couldn't compute one of your ridiculous dive profiles on the fly, I said I could.. Rather than debate it on the net I said let's get in the water and I'll do it...

If you weren't such a cyberdiver that would be the best way to settle something.. If you claimed that you could climb Mt. Everest and I said you couldn't would you write me a memo about how to do it or would you climb the damn thing to settle the issue?????

Most of us on this list actually believe that diving means getting in the water and actually diving. You seem to think that diving is about arguing on the internet..

You've said ad nauseam put up or shut up..

I have; remember I said ANY DIVE, ANY PROFILE, ANY BOAT....

You have chickened out and are spewing verbal diarehha without making much sense.. You don't think I can do it and I'm trying to get you in the water but you refuse so in the interim you should shut the hell up because you are making an ass out of yourself...

If you are so convinced I can't do the *impossible* than meet me on the boat and prove me wrong because absent that it's all *arm waving* , to use your language...

You posting just to see your name because you are making absolutely NO sense...

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]