Re: I would have deleted such a post!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on May 03, 2001 at 14:36:13:

In Reply to: I would have deleted such a post! posted by Wayne on May 03, 2001 at 12:08:00:

Wayne,

I was originally going to ignore this post but decided against it..

I'm not going to address the Walker -v- Farmer as I believe they are both capable to speak for themselves, but I feel compelled to respond to this comment you posted:

Between you and MHK, this board has really gotten nasty lately.

I'm pretty sick of Walker and I always getting blamed for down turns on this list..

Chris can post whatever he wants, Seahunt outright lies and calls us zealots and idiots and stipud. And then even cross posts to other lists and distorts the entire issue and then I set him up and posted his own guys words and he slammed me.. It obvious Seahunt knew nothing about the issue, but figured since BillP did that I was wrong. Well I had no choice but to show how ridiculously off base Seahunt was..

He called his own guy an idiot when he thought they were my words.. I copied from another list his guys words and then I copied the words from the Hyprebaric Medical Journal, Fall 1998; Cite for reference 25(3):167-70. What does Seahunt go and do, he says I'm an idiot, I don't know what I'm talking about, blah, blah, blah...

Wayne, it's a two way street and whether you like how I say what I say, I always back up my reasons, Seahunt on the other hand throws out b*llshit essay after b*llshit essay and NEVER does he back up his nonsense...

All he does is throw out attacks and then when we talk specifics he goes AWOL...

Look at his latest act of intelligence.. I simply provide the NDL limit from his very own algorithm and rather than stop and take a look at it, he says I'm wrong and he can spend 9 minutes instead of 5 even though it's the same damn thing... He doesn't know what he is talking about and unless someone continues to point out his nonsense some may buy into his BS because he claims to have a lot of dives...

He recklessly recommends a course of action to one of the most dangerous and historically tragic wrecks in SoCal, and then concedes later than he has never been to the Moody.. If you don't know what you are talking about, don't recommend something and certinly don't challenge someone who has more jumps on her than anyone..

All he wants to do is argue and I'm simply not going to stand by idly when he recommends things that could get someone killed...

If he doesn't know he can ask, but if he feels the need to cross post about an issue that he doesn't know jack about than it's should be pointed out how stupid he is...

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]