BS Chris, here's your own words you liar!!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on November 13, 2001 at 10:57:49:

In Reply to: Lying and sniveling posted by Chris on November 13, 2001 at 10:46:51:

Posted by Chris on November 09, 2001 at 12:29:55:

In Reply to: Re: deco on air worthless? posted by Jason on November 08, 2001 at 17:45:04:

However I doubt a deco stop on air would help MHK, he is so full of hot air that he needs no stop to replace the enormous amount of gas already absorbed in his system.

It's simple Chris, you want it both ways.. You want to cry that the list is off track, but then you want to keep taking cheap shots..

Grow up Chris because you never offer any sound diving advice, you just take cheap shots at me because you lack the mental wherewithal to engage intellectually so you have to resort to cheap shots.. Just for once I'd love to open one of your posts and it actually be about diving instead of sniveling or offering up dangerous advice..

Just for the record, you and your buddy Seahunt constantly and selectively edit the list and speak about your perception of *personal attacks*, so is your post above a personal attack or not???? If so, then why wasn't it removed??? If not, then what the hell in your view is a personal attack because there clearly is a double standard...

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]