Re: It was not the stair issue that upset me.

AquaFlite Custom Wetsuits, Dive Skins, and Dive Parkas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by strfsh on July 28, 2002 at 21:24:23:

In Reply to: It was not the stair issue that upset me. posted by Wayne on July 28, 2002 at 17:39:43:

I understood what your concerns were, but it wasn't reall the "large chain store", but the instructor that was the problem. Can we use names here? I guess I'll find out....I was certified through sports chalet and it was with Padi.....(2 stikes against me ...eh?) Anyway, what I read in the book and I read every page of the book is what we did in class to the T. There was one thing that we never did and that was the safey stop. My Boyfriend who was certified through NAUI said he never does the safety stop either. I don't know if thats good or bad, but our dives never exceded 30 feet.......I used the diving chart and we never even got to the higher letters and always entered the water for the next dive at a B........

I will stop rambling now, but I do feel that I had very good traning through the "large chain store." More importantly no matter what store I think the instuctor makes the difference.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]