diver.net

Re: Re: Gear Thoughts...

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on August 23, 2006 at 13:53:55:

In Reply to: Re: Gear Thoughts... posted by Elaine on August 23, 2006 at 13:37:50:

Elaine,

I just want to correct something you are trying to suggest. Not everyone HAS to have the dive equipment. For the umpteenth time, I don't care how you, or Chris, or Seahunt, or Phil, or anyone of you dive. I don't care what equipment you wear, or don't wear. I don't care what gadgets you waste your money on. I only care about what people I dive with do. If someone wants to dive within our way of thinking/diving we're here to help. If others don't, I swear to god I worry more about Al Gore's Global warming fanatsy then I do about how you dive.

It's one thing to disagree with me, which it seems we do often, but is a complete other thing to continue to suggest that we are trying to tell anyone how to dive!!! We simply don't care how you dive, we say how we dive, we compare and contrast our thinking versus others, but we don't care how or what you do..

Please try to remember that.

Also, can you explain to me what growing old has to do with the lack of ability to navigate and the need to use a Dive Tracker? Also, it would seem to me that "growing older" one would want less weight on their ankles to make it easier to propel yourself underwater, so I'm not sure what growing old has to do with the "necessity" of ankle weights and/or Dive Trackers??

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to