Posted by Maciek on August 15, 2001 at 03:24:23:
I search and search and can't find the clear answer. What exactly it is? Passivation of the tank/reg so it doesn't corrode when touched by higher than 40% Ox mixes? Something else? In particular questions I have are:
1) can O2 cleaned tank be used for air?
2) if O2 cleaned tank is used for air is it still O2 clean?
3) typically what is the price for O2 cleaning of reg and tank? how long does it take? who does that? Does it need to be repeated?
4) Does O2 cleaning impose any restrictions onto tank? For example that I can't depresurise it and take a valve out?
5) any differences between O2 cleaning for alu/steel tanks?
Post a Followup