Would somebody slap this silly sockpuppet

AquaFlite Custom Wetsuits, Dive Skins, and Dive Parkas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by seahunt on December 03, 2001 at 19:37:29:

In Reply to: backpack diving and solo diving posted by SeaSerpent on December 03, 2001 at 14:32:13:

There are a lot of hunters in CA and they have gone to a great deal of effort to develop diving systems optimised for their style of diving. They have a great deal of experience under some of the most demanding diving in the world and you can't match their experience or their success at hunting.
How you can call solo diving machismo, I'm not sure. It is about the most personal and private experience imaginable. No one knows or sees what you are doing except yourself. diving is a uniquely personal sport and not much when it comes to spectators or super stars.
Do you know any of those backplate divers besides Chris? No, because they tend to be very private people interested in their diving, not in some silly wanna be like yourself. You know very few of them, because you don't know the diving they do.
You may need every edge available to survive. I use my brain. I think you are just projecting your extreme insecurity and basic fear of the ocean with that one.
All you've got going for you is insecurity, ignorance and self rightousness, hiding behind a fake email address.
Enjoy, seahunt

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]