Boat Mr. C

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Senor Tiburon on September 02, 2002 at 08:20:54:

I had my first experience with the boat Mr. C based out of San Pedro this morning, and a certain dive shop as well. The only reason I booked a spot on the boat, was because every other boat in the Long Beach - San Pedro area was booked already to Catalina for today. This was my #2 clue. I arrived at the boat this morning and neither the captain (who has a real crap attitude) or the dive shop (who's first name is the same as the ocean off of our coast) told me I was supposed to bring my own tanks. This was clue #3. And when I called the shop and boat the day before to inquire as to my growing suspicions regarding the tanks, my phone messages were never returned. This was clue #4. The fact that you need to bring your own tanks, tells me this it is a fishing boat and wannabe dive boat. This was without measure, the worst experience with a dive shop, boat, captain and crew I have ever had. I have only taken the time to post a message here, in order for other divers in the area to avoid making the same mistake I did. As for clue #1 you ask, it was all the negative opinions from other divers who have been on this boat before. As an experienced diver, who is also outspoken and opinionated, I recommend steering clear of this particular vessel altogether, as well as the forementioned dive shop. Both are comical.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]